At Don Amott PArks we respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide to us when using this website.
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this
website, subscribing to our services or requesting further services. We may also
ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by
us, or our partners and when you report a problem with the website.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the website for
registration, which will typically include your name and contact details.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes,
although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic
data, location data and other communication data and the resources,
advertisements and linked sites that you access.
We use the information you provide us:
- From time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means, of
products, services, promotions and special offers.
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
- We may pass your personal data to other companies to support our business
operations, and for legal or audit purposes.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website
usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Don Amott ParksTeam.
- In the unlikely event that information is transferred outside the UK, we
will ensure the security of that information.